Good vision health
Optic Bioluteina 25 contain extremely high portion of natural lutein (25 mg). It is recommended for people at risk factors for visual impairment, such as: long-term working at the computer, under artificial or low light, spending many hours in reading, driving vehicles, exposed to strong sunlight.
Specially selected ingredients of Optic Bioluteina 25 such as zinc, riboflavin, and vitamin A assist in the preservation of correct vision. Moreover, vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc, selenium and riboflavin help protect cells of the entire body against oxidative stress.
The preparation contains vitamins C, B6, B12 and riboflavin, which helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Optic Bioluteina 25 is also a source of zeaxanthin, anthocyanins from European blueberry, proanthocyanins from grape stones, vitamin B1 and lutein – higher content. The beta-carotene contained in the preparation is an easily biologically accessible form of vitamin A. It has been shown by science that supplementation of vitamin A, riboflavin and zinc contributes to maintaining of correct vision.
- Dry Marigold flower extract standardized on 80% content of lutein (Tagetes erecta)
- Dry Marigold flower extract standardized on 20% content of zeaxanthin (Tagetes erecta)
- Dry extract of European blueberry(Vaccinium myrtillus) standardized for 25% content of anthocyanins
- Dry extract of Grape Stones (Vitis vinifera) standardized for 95% content of proanthocyanidins
- Zinc (Zinc gluconate)
- Selenium (Sodium selenate)
- Provitamin A (Beta-carotene)
- Vitamin C (L- ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin E (DL-alpha-tocopheryl)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- 30 tablets